A worn feed clutch can cause short feeds and broken punches. Repair of the clutch is a time consuming and tedious operation - let the experts at Reg-Ellen do the hard work, and rebuild your Waterbury Horizontal or Raycarl feed clutch for you!
How the program works
- The customer ships the entire clutch to Reg-Ellen for evaluation.
- The clutch is inspected, to ensure that it is a good candidate for rebuilding.
- The clutch gripping ring (item 11) is ID ground to remove wear.
- The roller flats on the clutch spider (item 10) are ground to remove wear.
- New gripping rollers (item 15) are sized and manufactured to O.E.M. specs.
- The feed lever cover (item 19) is sleeved (if required) for excessive wear.
- The clutch is reassembled with new hardware, new bushing (item 3) and new fasteners.
- The rebuilt clutch is shipped, ready to be installed.
Reg-Ellen stocks many oversized parts for Waterbury clutch assemblies, including parts for:
- 3/16”, 1/4”, 3/8”, and 1/2” Waterbury Horizontal headers.
- 3/16” and 5/16” Waterbury Hi-Pro headers.
- 45 and 100 Ton Waterbury Raycarl headers.
We can also rebuild clutches for most popular cold headers. Get in touch with us to discuss your particular needs in detail.